4/5/6th GRADE GIRLS
11 SESSION DATES: MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS
MONDAYS 6:00-7:30 PM
11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 12/28
WEDNESDAYS 6:00-7:30 PM
11/25, 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 12/30
Where: CANTERBURY FIELD HOUSE
ALL PLAYERS MUST BRING THEIR OWN MASK AND BASKETBALL
** THERE WILL BE NO PLAYER EVALUATIONS THIS YEAR
Please be aware you will find a new COVID waiver in the registration program that must be accepted in order for your child to participate. In addition, if you have an issue with following the Canterbury rules or the Covid-19 safety measures then please don’t register your player this season. Anyone who doesn’t follow the rules will be removed from the program.
- All parents should drop off & pick up from Elkington Farm Parking lot. No loitering
- Players and Coaches should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before scheduled time
- No spectators, parents, or siblings allowed in the building.
- Only players and Coaches allowed in the Field House.
- Players are not allowed on the court unless their coach is present.
- Although cancellation is very unlikely, Canterbury reserves the right to cancel at any time
- Use of courts 1 & 3 to meet building COVID regulations for number of participants
- Entry & Exit only through the side doors facing Elkington Farm Rd. These doors shall not at any time be propped open.
- Basketball or court shoes shall only be worn while playing. Sneakers worn outside are not permitted on the court. Bring court shoes to change into after arrival. Any shoe that leaves a black mark on the floor shall not be worn.
- No Canterbury equipment may be used without permission
- Do not ring the bell outside the front of the Field House
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
1-All players must wear a mask while playing; per Governor Lamont’s 11/5 announcement
2-Players will have their temperatures taken upon entering the gym.
2-Players must bring their own gym bag with ball, court shoes, water, hand sanitizer, & mask.
3-No player or coach may attend if any member of their household has tested positive, or has been tested for Covid-19 and is awaiting results.
4-All members are expected to follow the guidelines of the Dept. Public Health and the office of the Governor.
5-Be prepared to be flexible and adapt if protocols are revised as a result of updated guidance from the CDC, Department of Public Health